Not an easy read but this article sums up
- The music industry
- An evaluation of the X factor
- New business models in the network age
Store it away as a baseline of what we know about business models in the networked age; give it to your students to study; use it make heuristics for your strategy sessions
2 Mute magazine: culture and politics after the net
Mute magazine: Deeply thought out well informed discussion of a wide range is issues from architecture to the ongoing student protests in London.
A lot of it is over my head. To comment on any piece, I’d have to read a shelf of books too. But that’s why it is in my “Worth Reading” feed.
3 French Radio London
I definitely don’t understand most of what is said on French Radio London but I like the music and I like the way they put the title of the track on the screen. BBC never does that.
Station of choice for the moment
- So is social media social, a waste of time, or what?
- Who will earn more and who will earn less because of the internet?
- Up there in the BEST elevator speeches ever!
- 10 questions I ask about a venture’s readiness to win
- What would happen if we stopped the BBC news? Nothing or anything?
- 2nd secret of social media. Find more lucrative niches
- 10 Sun Tzu rules for the networked world
- 13 item reality check from Warren Buffet
- What psychologists can learn from social media
- 9 questions for strategy at the edge